Friday, March 13, 2009

Superior Performances 3.13.09

Alright, so keeping with my theme from last week here's more Madison.  This was my first exposure to the Scouts and it was the first Finals that I followed (P.S. - '95 was a good year to start following!)  This is a day in the life of a bullfighter, except the bullfighter has the loudest corps in history following him around and he never actally fights any bulls, but you get the idea.  The playing is great and for me the simple color palette in the guard works.  Plus,  you can see how far afield judging has gone that they were in 4th place this season.  If they did this show now (as I'm sure they still kinda do) they would barely make finals (as they have for a few years now.)  This is still the glory years of the Scouts, so please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment