Saturday, March 28, 2009

RIP...my bracket

Ok, so Syracuse lost and Memphis lost...my title game is toast. A moment of silence for my once promising bracket

...........................


Ok, I'll repick everything because clearly some folks were not as good as I thought they were and other folks were much better than I thought.

Louisville and Michigan St. looks like fun.....for Louisville. They just beat Arizona by 400,000 points. You don't think they sent a message to everybody? I mean dang, I was away from that game for a couple minutes and turned it back on and they were up 25! Michigan St. ate my surging Kansans alive, but Louisville is higher on the food chain here.

Pitt/Villanova will be easy to call. The first hard foul in the lane from Nova and Pitt won't know what to do inside. They're great inside, but not AS good as Nova. Nova in a not-so-big-shocker.

After seeing how OU dipatched my Orangemen I'm starting to wonder if they can beat UNC. Let's make it simple...Blake Griffin is a better player than Tyler Hansbrough by a light year. Enough said. OU in a semi-upset.

UCONN will get run around by Mizzou. Missouri is WAY better than I thought. I don't even like UCONN. Mizzou in a sorta-shocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment