Saturday, May 9, 2009

So, I'm over this

Earlier today I blogged for the first time in a while and breifly mentioned the poor officiating in the NBA. Well, I took the kids upstairs for a bath and saw the end of the Nuggets-Mavericks game 3. The entire time I had the game on the Mavericks were up. With hardly any time on the clock the Nuggets pushed the ball the Melo whilst and after he was obviously fouled he drilled a 3 pointer to win the game. Right in front of the official, the Mavs bench and Mark Cuban. The game ended and the Mavs stormed the court and I was expecting something along the lines of the Melee at the palace a couple years ago.

Fortunately, that did not happen (although it would have been funny to see Mark Cuban getinto it with the official he was CLEARLY looking for.) When is David Stern going to stop the madness??.....when he retires and we get a commissioner who cares that WE care that the officiating sucks. As I said this morning...it drives me nuts. I have the inkling that I'm going to be complaining about this alot between now and the last game of the Finals. Uggghhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment