Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's Nablopomo time

Since I've never done "officially" done nablopomo (though I did post the first month of the blog's existence) I suppose I should give it an official shot.

The men's group that I've been meeting with at church once a month on Saturday is having it's first meeting outside of church that I could attend (the first one was when we were on my birthday trip) so that should be cool. Learning about the fundamentals of headship is a big deal to me right now. I've got all kinds of things going on learning about where God wants me with regard to my career but all of that is wrapped up in headship because I'm not going to sell my soul to a school just so I can have the privelege of over-rehearsing and veiling it under the heading of "professional learning" or "getting outside of my comfort zone" or "not being a snob and sitting at home". So yeah, it's complicated. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment