Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Final Four picks

Ok, I just keep being wrong lately. I suppose that I can't stop picking now.

UCONN and Michigan St. should be a barnburner. This Sutan dude for Michigan St. is an animal. He posts people up, he's a short range jumper, he can take it to the rack, it's crazy how good he is. I'm leaving out the other great players on their team, but dang, he's good. Plus, I have a strong distaste for UCONN. I mean Thabeet is great, and AJ Price is excellent, but MSU's coming on baby. (Then again, I said that about KU and they got SMOKED!)

Nova and UNC is one of those either UNC kills Nova and or Nova stomps on UN's face. I want to see a Nova/MSU final that I know Nova can win, but dang I'm nervous about UNC and Nova.

Alright, it's a done deal, banking on a Nova/MSU final on Monday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment