Friday, July 3, 2009

Getting Back in a Groove.

So, we reconciled on one more last hoorah at the Dis in August.  This should be a fun trip where we're going to be exceedingly organized and be able to do everything we want to do.  We found a picnic lunch option at Animal Kingdom, we're taking the kids to Sanaa, Heather's going to have free time at DHS and I'll have free time at Epcot.  Quite perfect I think.

I haven't posted for a while here because I started a sports blog called "The MM Sports Link" 

Plus, I just started a blog for my Bass Clarinet material called "The Bass Clarinet Guru"

Please check out my other stuff as I branch out into the blogging world.

We've got alot going on at home with the summer rolling along and my attempts to expand my musical teaching pursuits.  I'm looking for more private students and multiple teaching jobs with local marching bands.  Needless to say, it's busy around here.

Keep in touch!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment